Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Call for entries - no entry fee

  1. #1
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    Here's a site with a call for entries: http://www.netcore.ca/~hot/English.html
    There is NO ENTRY FEE!!
    All you have to do is pay for postage in sending your preview tape.
    2500 in Canadian dollars for prize money.
    I'm submitting my film. What have I got to lose?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Damn, for shorts only.
    I knew I shouldn't have made a super 8 feature.
    Even the Super 8 film festivals discriminate against their own!
    Bummer!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post


    It said to contact them if your film is longer than they are stating.

    I'd contact them and see what's up.

    -Alex

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •